How I miss them

How I miss them
A beautiful family

I just love them

I just love them
Near and dear to my heart

Love is all around

Love is all around

Nothing could be better

Nothing could be better

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am sitting here in Pittsburgh pondering over how quickly time seems to fly by. I am enjoying my time with my son, his girlfriend and their children. Who would have ever pictured this. I watched last night as they all interacted together. The kids are beautiful and the love they have for their mom and dad is tremendous. There was a time a long time ago.....................that we were doing the same thing. I thank God for the opportunity to be able do this now. What a wonderful gift God gives to us. It seems as though often we take all around us for granted. I speak for myself especially. I forget to enjoy what is rather than what I want it to be. Shame on me. And shame if I forget this blog and the message behind it. Every day is a special day. Happy Valentine's Day by the way.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Thanks for the reminder!!! I seem to have been doing that a lot lately. Its nice to have it pointed out every one and a while!!! Love you!!!!!!!

BarbMc17547 said...

I am very proud of you!! I forgot I had this thing and went on today,so technically I have the latest post, but you have posted since I did last!! These are so neat I don't know why I don't keep it updated!!! I don't have time today, I have put off homework, unleavened bread, and my Easter costume as long as I can. :-) Is that what you call par for the course? LOL.