How I miss them

How I miss them
A beautiful family

I just love them

I just love them
Near and dear to my heart

Love is all around

Love is all around

Nothing could be better

Nothing could be better

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am sitting here relaxing and listening to Jim Brickman's christmas music. As I listen and enjoy, all I can think of is this past year and all of the wonderful memories I have gathered in my mind. It brings tears of joy to my eyes and to my heart. My family has been so special and so wonderful to me. I have been to Missouri, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Colorado and even here in Florida. All over the place. And why because of family. How much more blessed can you be? No matter where I have been I have felt the awesome power of love and unity. I love everyone so much that just trying to express it seems impossible. God is ever so wonderful and wise to have created such an awesome system of support. Thank you guys for your love and just being you.

1 comment:

Ceal said...

You make it easy because you are so lovable!